Commercial Heating and Cooling
Protect your investment in your staff and in the commercial premises they work in by ensuring there are cost-effective and efficient heating and cooling systems.
- AHC provides you with options and to work with you to establish the best possible solution for the specific heating and cooling needs of your commercial premises.
- AHC will regularly maintain and service your existing heating and cooling systems, providing for greater reliability and efficiency.
- AHC can replace systems which have outlived their usefulness. AHC specialises in retro fits of existing buildings.
- AHC installs custom-designed systems in new commercial buildings. Our IQP certified engineers understand the building process and can work smoothly and to time frames, to high standards of workmanship.
Our commitment to quality
- AHC uses BRANZ-approved products wherever possible.
- We are qualified in waterproofing and take all reasonable steps to ensure the waterproof envelope of your building will not be compromised.
- AHC uses a fire engineer when designing systems and is qualified in the installation of fire rating products.
- AHC Director Michael Ahern is a qualified builder. You can be assured that AHC has the knowledge to maintain the structural integrity of your building.
To keep staff and employees contented with the temperature of their workplace, contact Harley and Michael today.